End: Menu Navigation
What is Vocational Rehabilitation (VR)?
IDVR is a unique agency that helps individuals with disabilities take their place in the work force and in the community.
To read the stories of eight customers who have benefited from our services as well as from the partnerships that IDVR has developed with other agencies and organizations, you can view IDVR's Annual Report.
IDVR Annual Report (PDF)
Get Adobe Reader (PDF Viewer)
Congratulations to all our successful customers!
Notice of Public Comment:
Idaho Division of Vocational Rehabilitation Services Portion of the Combined State Plan Mid Cycle Update for the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act
Notice is hereby given that the Idaho Division of Vocational
Rehabilitation (IDVR), pursuant to the Rehabilitation Act, as
amended by the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA),
announce a period of public comment on the proposed VR Services
Portion of the State Plan for Years 2018 & 2019.
February 22, 2018 – Noon MST March 12, 2018
Our Partner Agencies:
The Idaho Division of Vocational Rehabilitation (IDVR) works with numerous other agencies to enable customers to easily find the resources they need to join the workforce:
• IDVR State Rehabilitation Council (SRC)
• American Job Center Idaho (AJC)
• Idaho State Board of Education (SBOE)
• Idaho State Department of Education (SDE)
• Idaho Department of Labor (IDOL)
• Council for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing (CDHH)
• Commission for the Blind & Visually Impaired (ICBVI)
• Idaho Career & Technical Education (CTE)
• Idaho Council on Developmental Disabilities (ICDD)
• State Independent Living Council (SILC)
• Live Better Idaho
• Your Health Idaho
• Able to Work Idaho
• Ticket to Work
The ADA Coordinator is responsible for coordinating the
efforts of IDVR to comply with Title II and
investigating any complaints of violations therein.
Your ADA Coordinator:
IDVR Central Office
650 W State Street
Boise, ID 83720
Phone: (208) 334-3390