What is Vocational Rehabilitation (VR)?
IDVR is a unique agency that helps individuals with disabilities take their place in the work force and in the community.
See our latest video VR Success Story:
To read the stories of eight customers who have benefited from our services as well as from the partnerships that IDVR has developed with other agencies and organizations, you can view IDVR's SRC Annual Report.
IDVR Annual Report
Get Adobe Reader (PDF Viewer)
Congratulations to all our successful customers!
YOUR INPUT IS REQUESTED
IDVR is conducting a Comprehensive Statewide Needs Assessment inlcuding surveys through September 30, 2019. Your input is essential for our assessment and planning of future programs and services. Please select the survey(s) that are appropriate for you:
Customer Survey for 2020 (25 and over)
Community Partner Survey for 2020
Our Partner Agencies:
The Idaho Division of Vocational Rehabilitation (IDVR) works with numerous other agencies to enable customers to easily find the resources they need to join the workforce:
• IDVR State Rehabilitation Council (SRC)
• American Job Center Idaho (AJC)
• Idaho State Board of Education (SBOE)
• Idaho State Department of Education (SDE)
• Idaho Department of Labor (IDOL)
• Council for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing (CDHH)
• Commission for the Blind & Visually Impaired (ICBVI)
• Idaho Career & Technical Education (CTE)
• Idaho Council on Developmental Disabilities (ICDD)
• State Independent Living Council (SILC)
• Live Better Idaho
• Your Health Idaho
• Able to Work Idaho
• Ticket to Work
The ADA Coordinator is responsible for coordinating the
efforts of IDVR to comply with Title II and
investigating any complaints of violations therein.
Your ADA Coordinator:
IDVR Central Office
650 W State Street
Boise, ID 83720
Phone: (208) 334-3390
Central Office - Boise