Division of Vocational Rehabilitation, agency of Idaho SBoE
|Customer Rights & Responsibilities||Eligibility Reqs.||First Steps Once Qualified||Services Provided||Available Programs|
· You want to work
· You have a disability that makes it hard for you to get or continue work
· You want to become employed to the best of your ability
· You require specific services to become employed
· You are willing to follow through and be responsible for your own progress toward employment
· You do not want to work
· You do not have a disability
· You want VR to help document a disability for purposes of obtaining benefits
· You are required to come to IDVR by someone else and do not want to be here
If you have questions about VR services, you may also complete a referral form and return it to your local VR office. Once submitted, someone will contact you within three (3) business days regarding your questions (Submitting a referral form to VR is not the same as applying for services).
To access the Referral Form: Click Here
If you or someone you know are interested in applying for Vocational Rehabilitation services you can learn more about VR by viewing this VR Video.
Applying for VR services requires a series of steps:
· An applicant provides information to VR staff during an intake interview. Information requested by IDVR is necessary to begin the eligibility assessment process.
· An applicant agrees that he or she is available to complete the assessment process required to determine eligibility for VR services.
· At the intake interview, the applicant provides a signed and dated application signature sheet to IDVR or makes an alternative request for application to IDVR.
The application process is complete when all steps have occurred.
If you would like to begin the application process, contact the VR office nearest you to schedule an appointment.
It is helpful to complete the VR intake form and provide it to the VR office at the time of your intake appointment. However, you are not required to complete an intake form to schedule an appointment or meet with a VR counselor.
To access the Intake Form: Click Here
To access the Intake Form in LARGE PRINT: Click Here
For a Spanish Intake Form: Click Here